How to Master Your Own PR and Marketing for Wellness Businesses
Are you looking to boost your profile and brand awareness in the health, wellness and lifestyle space? This course is designed to help you do just that!Watch Promo
Looking for media coverage? This course will teach you how to be one of the most featured experts in your industry.
- What is PR and content marketing and how to tailor your strategy to suit your desired outcome
- How to come up with media worthy story ideas that your target audience will want to read and a Journalist will want to write about
- How to pitch your ideas into Journalists
- How to provide content and be interviewed
- Ideas for boosting your brand awareness beyond publications
- How to work with influencers, experts and key opinion leaders
- How to be an expert, influencer and key opinion leader
- How to work with and develop case studies
- How to repurpose content
- How to collaborate with other brands, experts and influencers
- How to maximise your exposure on social media
- How to boost your SEO
- How several marketing savvy businesses boosted their brand awareness
- How to set up your company according to a bookkeeper, accountant and laywer
- and much much more
BONUS 2 valued at over $1000
Students will also receive:
- A one month membership to FITtopia Media Hub for FREE valued at $99
- A 30 minute phone call with me valued at $80
- Email support for the duration of the course and one month after you complete it. I will review and provide feedback on your pitches, review your story ideas and help you land your first feature.
Hope you enjoy the course!
"I was Britt's first client when she launched her PR company and I have now been working with her for over 3 years. Britt has helped me boost my profile through features in publications including Men's Health, AFR, Executive Style, Men's Style, OK!, WHO, Sunrise and more. She has also helped us bring some of our concepts to the forefront of the media including Flow After Dark, Nightclub Spin and Sofa 2 Surf. Looking forward to working on many more great things with the team."
- Ben Lucas, Owner of Flow Athletic
"JSHealth engaged Brittany to work on our PR for the launches of our new Vitamins range and the JSHealth app - two massive launches for our business this year. We absolutely loved working with her and her team. They were incredibly hard working and efficient. They understand the media and have created strong relationships with the right journalists which helped us achieve great coverage. I am so impressed"
- Jessica Sepel, founder of JSHealth
I am Brittany Bennett and I have been a publicist since 2009 working across lifestyle, beauty, health, fitness, food, wine, travel. However, since launching my own agency, Bennett PR in 2015 I now niche in health, fitness and lifestyle publicity. Some of the brands we have had the pleasure of working with include Flow Athletic, Sally Fitzgibbons, Nuzest, Body Science, Sam Wood, Sumo Salad, Jessica Sepel, Zoe Bingley-Pullin and more. I have since also created FITtopia which has many purposes, one being that we connect experts directly with Journalists.
I help experts build their profiles, I seed product with relevant influencers and Journalists to post, I run events, I write lots and lots of content – it really is a never ending role because there are so many things you can do to promote your business.
I also founded the FITtopia Media Hub in 2018, which is a platform designed for experts who want to be featured in the media but who don’t require a full PR campaign and there are many sub divisions to that company, including this course.
I hope you find this course to be helpful. Please feel free to send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Working with Brittany has been awesome. Brittany gets wellness, is very well connected and is super action-focused that enabled us to get some amazing results in the health and wellness media, including a fabulous feature in Men's Health."
- Lawrence Mitchell- Chief Culture Officer at Sumo Salad
StartPart 1 An Introduction to PR and Content Marketing (16:01)
StartPart 2 The Difference Between Editorial, Sponsored Content and Advertising (5:41)
StartPart 3 Working with Journalists and Getting Your Audience To Notice You Through PR (12:59)
StartPart 4 How to Present Your Story Ideas and Weave In Your Brand Messaging To Get The Most Out of PR (17:35)
StartPart 5 How to Create The Perfect Pitch (42:36)
StartPart 6 How to Approach The Media with BONUS Topics including Repurposing Content, Maximising Content and Events++ (31:59)
StartSocial Media Advertising for Small Businesses with Lynsey Fraser from FloSocial (26:18)
StartHow to Approach and Work with Journalists with one of Australia's leading Journalists Lucy Cousins (10:20)
StartHow to Maximise SEO and Social Media with Ben Adams from Marzipan Media (10:07)
StartBookkeeping for Small Businesses with Angela Cuccurullo from Books at Bondi (14:42)
StartInterview with Jade Dunwoody, Strategist for General Pants
“We engaged Britt for the Sydney launch of our app back in July and have continued to work with her since. Britt is incredibly efficient, professional and has a genuine passion for helping you achieve great results. She has strong relationships with the right people in the right places and a strong understanding of the media landscape. We have been so impressed by Britt & her team and we highly recommend working with her.”
- 28 by Sam Wood Team
"I have been ‘blogging’ for around 6 yrs now and to be honest I had lost my passion for it. FITtopia Media Hub gives me a reason to put effort into writing a blog or article for the world to see because the hub puts your article in front of the people (Journalists) who can share it with the masses..
After being on the Hub for only a few months, I’ve been interviewed by Foxtel, featured in Oxygen Magazine and my 10 wk transformation client has graced the cover of WHO Magazine. FITtopia gives you the opportunity to receive great press, for very little effort and I would encourage anyone wanting easy brand exposure, to get on board."
- Tegan Haining, Celebrity Trainer, author and creator of the 7-Day Quickie
"Media Hub has assisted us in building the Lean Bean brand by expanding our digital presence beyond Instagram and Facebook, to include feature articles and interviews on prominent news and health sites, including Women's Heath, and Body & Soul. Britt and the team have helped us stay creative in our content, by guiding us to deliver unique and fun pitches and ideas to the site, and stay current with leading journalists and publications. A godsend for a small business!"
- Lizzie Bland- Founder of Lean Bean Fitness